Wednesday, December 21, 2011

picture update!


If you haven't read the post below about our recent community expansion, I recommend it - exciting news!  I need to play a little catch-up on this blog, though, so you'll be hearing from me a lot in the next couple days.  It's nice to have some real time off for Christmas!

Here's a few random non-Christmas pictures from the past month... I'll post about Christmas stuff tomorrow!

Baking w/ the Cap Corps Community at the Cantera Center:
No spatula? I can solve that problem.. as long as I can lick it! ;)

Isa, Lucy, Megan, Ana
JVC's Going Away Party in Ciudad Sandino

Twinsies for the going away party!

Cantera End of the Year Party in Mateare

FINAL MURAL!
(the eye got vetoed.. phew!)

One of our teens did this awesome graffiti at the Cantera campus in Mateare!

TURANTULA! In our kitchen!!


One of the workers at the Cantera farm came across this rattle snake  and took care of it...
Chepe evidently thought it was a good idea to bring it home to show us.. haha
It was huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment