Thank you all for the birthday wishes.. prayers, cards, emails, facebook, Skype, presents, and for all the love you sent with Kelli! We definitely had fun unpacking her bags!! We're having a ton of fun but are also keeping super busy! If I get a chance, I'll update the blog tonight with some pictures and stories, otherwise I will be dropping her off at the airport early tomorrow morning and then leaving shortly after for retreat until the 10th. Below are some pics from our unpacking party (which was essentially my birthday party!).. sorry some of them are sideways!
Keep Kell in your prayers that she has a safe trip home, as well as our community--that retreat can be a reflective but also hopeful experience for all of us.
| The only thing better than getting love from home is having it hand-delivered!!! |
| My blanket!! (for cooler nights) |
| A fun calendar that Amy decorated for me :) |
| a bracelet from Alex for Christmas :) (and note the "A" headband from Amanda! ha!) |
| A box of love from Amy :) |
| A pretty painting from Thomas!! <3 |
| Mom's 'Ministry of Moms Sharing' group at St. Pat's offered to send down a package.. I sent them a few ideas, but didn't expect an overflowing suitcase of school supplies, dish towels, and a pan! |
| My A Bear with her new shades!! |
THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!
I DON"T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITH OUT YOU!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment